| || Control Planel Tutorials - Complete List|| |
| || Please click on the link below for a complete list of available control panel tutorials.
| || Password protecting your website|| |
| || Please click on the link below to watch a tutorial about adding password
protection to your website.
Password protection is added through your control panel. Please click on the
link below for a complete list of control panel tutorials.
| || How do I create an addon domain name?|| |
| || To create an addon domain to your main account, please follow the below steps:
1) In your control panel, click on the addon domains icon.
2) Enter the domain name you wish to addon, without the www.
3) In the username/directory/subdomain name field, enter a folder you wish to store the addon domain website in.
4) Choose a password.
When you wish to publish to this domain name, you will change the folder field in the BlueVoda pop up publish box to:
You will replace site2 with the folder you created in step 3 above.
For more information, please watch the below video in order to learn how to create an addon domain to your account:
Please be sure to read the directions beneath the video, as they will teach you how to publish to this new domain name.|
| || How do I create a default (catchall) email account?|| |
| || In order to create a default email address so that all undirected mail sent to your domain name
will be received, please follow these steps:
1) Go into your control panel.
2) Click on the mail icon.
3) Click on default address.
4) Select Set Default Address.
5) Insert the email address that you wish to be the default in the box, click change.
The below movie goes into more detail on the process:
| || How do I create an autoresponder?|| |
| || To create an autoresponder for one of your email accounts, please follow these steps:
1) In the control panel click on mail.
2) Click on Auto-responders.
3) Select add Auto-responder.
4) Fill in the email address you wish to have the auto responder on.
5) Fill in the rest of the fields with the desired information you wish to include.
The below video goes into more detail on setting up auto-responders:
| || How do I redirect (forward) emails?|| |
| || To redirect your email to another account please follow these steps:
1) In control panel go to mail.
2) Click on forwarders.
3) Select Add Forwarder.
4) Enter the email address you wish to forward from in the first field.
5) Enter the email address you wish to forward to in the last field.
6) Click add forwarder.
The below video goes into more detail about creating forwarders:
| || How do I redirect a URL?|| |
| || To redirect a URL please follow the below steps:
1) In control panel click on redirects.
2) In the first field enter the page that you wish to create the redirect for.
3) In the second field enter the URL of the page you wish to redirect to.
4) Click add.
The below video goes into more detail on this subject:
Note: Add on domains are redirected in the addon domain icon on your control panel.|
| || My password login does not work|| |
Please make sure you do not have a white space(s) at the end of
your password when you are trying to login. Please try pasting into notepad to ensure that you do not have
a space in there at the end. Copy it directly from notepad.
Please try the above first.....If that does not work....Please submit a support ticket.
Please provide the following data in your support ticket.
1) What is your domain name?
2) What is your cPanel login username?
3) what is your IP address or server name?